Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 6

I apologize up front for any typos - mama's halfway through her moscato!

Madi really paid attention to her surroundings as we went through school to her classroom. The teacher said that Madi's been paying a lot more attention to pictures during story time. yay! She's being drawn out into the world. :)

They played in the "rice" box today. It's filled with uncooked rice and beans. Madi, of course, flung fistfuls of both over her shoulders. It's okay, Miss Janice has a cordless vacuum cleaner. :)

I didn't really get a chance to nap today - maybe 15 minutes? Between, Lily and the cats.... phew I really don't know what to do about Madi. Pedro and I keep on switching off so neither one of us is too tired. :/ It doesn't mean we feel great, just that we can struggle through our days.

SIGH

It is great seeing Madi progress. I just can't wait for more!

Oh and Lily found some of Madi's "art" projects. I held my breath because I was sure a meltdown was imminent but she asked me if Madi made them for her and I smoothly lied and said "yes". So all was well.

Lily starts school in 2 weeks. Can't wait!

No comments: