Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 4

I don't have to do things in order if I don't want to.

Wow, I reminded myself of someone....

This morning, Madi cried when I left. The TA said that the honeymoon is over. She's starting to realize that this is an everyday thing. Also, another little boy in her class always cries when his mommy leaves so.... They teach each other all their bad habits. :)

Madi's area at the lunch table looked like a tornado went through it. They used a new chair for her, one that forced her upright and held her more in position and she was ticked off at them for that. *snort* So she took it out on the carpet. :)

They do say she's a character. Miss Janice tells her to do something and Madi screws up her face like, I don't think so. The PT was there working with her again today. She's getting such great care. :)

They told me she says "ow" now whether she falls down or not. lol!

It's still a learning process for me. I know not to leave ANYTHING for the next morning. I make sure her bag has everything in it - except for her lunch box because the perishables are packed up but in the fridge. WHEW And soon, I'll be making snacks for Lily too! GAH


No comments: