Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 11?

I think blogger is keeping track for me. whew

Over the weekend, Madi pushed her big sister. I thought it was awesome since Lily is at least twice the size of her and deserved it. But I realize I can't let that kind of thing go on because Madi might do it to the boys in her class. Who might also deserve it since I heard she got whalloped today. *eyes*

They wore her out again. Miss Janice explained that every week she's going to be adding more and more structure to their day. It's probably too much to get them to do everything at once. Madi did clap twice in circle time. The PT was mostly concerned with getting her in a better chair. One that's going to force her to sit upright so she's not so round shouldered.

I gotta tell you, I'm SO glad she's in that program. She's getting great care and exposure to the world but also professionals are dealing with stuff that I would NEVER have thought of. Does it drive me crazy that she slouches in her highchair? Yes, but I wouldn't have thought of the impact of it on her posture.

whew

And Lily has been a monster the last couple of days. I cannot wait for her to start school! Nine more days............. I still have a half a case of wine so I should be okay.

No comments: