Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sorry, again

Well, I spent most of last week in a tizzy about work. So my house fell by the wayside. Now I'm trying to conquer mountains of laundry! I've also been trying to reorganize my house. Pedro and I are so tired of all the clutter. It's hard for me because I'm the custodian of my parents "stuff". Their photos and the things that they collected over the years. It's not a lot but combined with everything else.... There's nothing of theirs that I would get rid of.

Let's see, where to start? Lily and Madilyn both had appointments at the doctor's office today. Lily got her flu shot. I was wondering how she'd react to getting a shot now that she's more cognizant of things. She did okay. She cried a bit but I had a chocolate ready for her. :) I wanted her to go before the baby because I figured that watching M cry would stress Lily out more. M did great. And yes, that is how Lily hangs out.

Lily's height and weight are both in the 97th percentile: 39lbs, 11oz and 3ft 4 inches. phew Lily was drawing on my notepad with a pen and the doctor was amazed at her dexterity. I didn't tell her how M had stolen the same pen earlier. I didn't want to freak her out. :)

Madilyn is 12lbs 15oz, so just shy of 13 pounds. She's 2 feet! She's in the 25 percentile. It's so weird having one child who's so much larger than average, and the other one is so petite. Oh well. Anyway, they both look really good. The doctor got a treat. I always tickle Madilyn when I change her so I tickled for the dr. She thought it was hilarious. :) Hey, we're always a good time.

No comments: