Saturday, October 3, 2009

Good Day

It was disturbing to come home today, after running errands, to discover that it was 76F in the house. I had to put the AC back on and it is October 3rd! At least our shopping trip was (almost) successful. We got Lily four new pairs of shoes. One of which is a pair of adorable brown moccasins with beaded flowers. Too cute! We also bought her a pretty party dress for her birthday. She's adamant about wearing it now, though. And all the way home, she made sure that I still had her old sandals. :)

Oh and daddy took Lily to Bath and Bodyworks and got her a bunch of shower gels. Madilyn and I were relegated to bench warming status while that was going on. We got Lily a new winter coat too. THAT was a production. But then at the end of the day I thought, crap, now we need to get her birthday presents. Maybe I can wrap up a couple of pairs of shoes.....

No comments: