Friday, October 16, 2009

*Cough*

I'm not super sick but I've been coughing almost non-stop since Monday. I'm going to try to see my doctor today. There have been a lot of flu cases around here so I'm sure she's busy. Yesterday, Lily and I went shopping for her birthday. She didn't see everything that went in cart. But she did find the stash this morning. How do they DO that?

Anyway, I've been feeling overwhelmed. But I'm going to start work next Saturday, Lily's birthday is THIS Sunday and I've been sick. There's been a lot going on. I'm happy just to keep up with the laundry and dishes and make a few meals. Last night I made chicken noodle soup and this morning it was sausage gravy and biscuits. I'm not even sure how I did all that....

Anyway, Lily is growing up far too fast now. Really. Yesterday, as I put on my new coat she said "Nice jacket, mama". She doesn't have to say those things, I think it's just in her nature to be sweet and sensitive. I told her we were going into town to buy her toys and she said "I'm too tired to buy toys". But then at a red light she said "Move it car! I want my toys!". She kills me.

It was raining yesterday so I got her an umbrella. She adores it. I don't think you can see it in the picture but the bottom of the handle is a full-sized Tinkerbell. How ever big Tinkerbell is... Yesterday, I also bought an xbox 360. I wanted to get one and Pedro was talking about getting one and I guess I wanted to surprise him. And pardon my french, but I suck hard *$$ at Halo OTSD. I had the camera view inverted, which messed me up. So I switched it back to default but by then I was sort of used to the inverted controls, so I was more confused. At least I'm blood thirsty so I'm still alive. I keep on stealing the aliens' weapons after I've killed them. Pedro keeps warning me "you only have so much ammo". And I say, as I step over another carcass "that's not a problem". ha! Lily was watching and as I was trying to find the aliens, she was saying, in a sing song voice "Bad guys... where are you bad guys...?" It was pretty cute. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL I just know whatever you are saying is right. g-ma

I wish I had a fun tinkerbell umbrella. g-ma