Monday, October 12, 2009

Please Stop

I asked Lily this morning if she could stop growing up so fast. She did use the potty this morning, all by herself so I guess that's the good part. But watching her run around in her jeans yesterday... she's growing up so quickly!!! I'm enjoying her almost 3 year old self. She likes to play games and is making great abstract understandings. Was that English? But I miss the chunky little baby who never wanted to let go of me. I'll have to enjoy M as much as I can. Of course, M doesn't care who holds her - as long as they have warm arms and a smile. :)

Lily wasn't all that impressed with her pony tail.






And whenever g-pa is around, flan will be had. Yes, it was October 10th yesterday and Lily was running around outside in shorts and a strappy shirt. Good grief. Pedro is sick today. We think he was coming down with something yesterday. Today, he's in bed. :( I have a cough too but after 6 hours of sleep I've been running around the house and singing. It must have been a good 6 hours. :) Well, I'm off to the paint store and then to the grocery store for some Thanksgiving trimmings. I'm not going all out but it's been a while since I've celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving. Mostly because, after two thanksgivings I'm a little sick of turkey by the time that Christmas rolls around. :)

3 comments:

stacy said...

Aw Lily looks so cute with her ponytail, jeans and pink vest. :)

stacy said...

Aw Lily looks so cute with her ponytail, jeans and pink vest. :)

LzyMom said...

She looks too grown up!