Sunday, October 18, 2009

Birthday Girl

Lily had a good time today. I still feel bad that we couldn't make it down to Newport News. Lily was asking for "cole" or Aunt Nicole, who gave Lily some awesome presents. Once Lily opened up the playdough ice cream maker, she really didn't want to open anything else. :) I gave her mostly a lot of silly things - ballet costume, fairy wings, etc.

Stacy was nice enough to join us for the celebrations. Oh, and I have no cake left. Lily found the last piece and scarfed it. I can't say anything since it was her cake. :) I wish I could've taken a picture of her when we sang her Happy Birthday and I put the cake in front of her. She looked SO delighted. But I was holding the cake and I only have two hands. Sorry.

Lily wasn't too sure about her birthday card from g-ma and g-pa.






But she loves being a fairy princess. :)













And the cake was awesome. :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Thanks for sharing her birthday party with me! I had fun. :)