Saturday, October 3, 2009

Busy

We have a busy day planned. Not only do we have to get our regular groceries but Lily really needs some new shoes and fall/winter clothes. GAH I'm sure we won't get everything done but hopefully we can get some of it done. :) Oh gosh, I cannot stop yawning. After the concert Thursday night, I was a zombie all day Friday. Then, Madi didn't fall asleep for the night until after midnight! So I'm feeling very weak - like a 3 day old kitten. :(

Great. I just had to remind Pedro that the baby's name is Madilyn. You'd think since HE picked the name that he'd be better at remembering. I think I need a personal shopper. That would make life way easier. Oh and Lily used the potty once last week and has refused to use it ever since. SIGH You know that old adage about how no one ever wears diapers to college? We may be the ones to prove that wrong.

Anyway, I need to help Pedro get ready to go out. Honestly. I feel like I have 3 kids.

No comments: