Thursday, October 8, 2009

Little Pumpkin

Lily seems much better today. She was madly chasing Riley around the house. He was so scared he took shelter with Pedro. You KNOW he was desperate. I found him later on, hiding behind the kitchen garbage can. I was serenaded again last night. Madilyn seems to be singing to the wall. I wonder if I'm ever going to get sleep again. Maybe, since we have a fair bit of unused land, we can build the girls their own house when they're a little older.... Sound good?

And yes, the Hallowe'en outfit was one of the things I "found" yesterday. Lily hated it when we put it on her but Madi loves it. She loves trying to catch the pumpkins on her feet. :) Well, it seems like M heard me typing about her so I'd better get to feeding her. We all know what she's like when she's hungry.... does anyone know if they sell hulk baby costumes?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the cutest baby in the pumpkin patch? g-ma :):):)

LzyMom said...

Careful g-ma! Lily's already feeling left out - everyone we meet goes so crazy over the baby. I can see it in her face, how sad it makes her. :(

Stacy said...

Except for me!!!! :) Maybe that's why she gets so excited when I visit???

LzyMom said...

Stacy - that might be part of it. :)