Monday, October 5, 2009

Better

I'm having an okay day. We're just busy again. We finally made it to gymnastics class. I told them we were sick for 2 weeks. I could tell that not everyone was there today, either. Lily was better behaved this time. She immediately came back to me when I told her she was in a no go area. The only problem was Madilyn. She was too cute apparently. A couple of the moms said that she looked like a baby doll in her stroller which was maybe why some of the toddlers were fascinated with her. I wanted to scream "Keep your germ infested children away from my baby!" but I kept it together and said that she needed to get back to sleep. Which I guess is mom code for the statement I wanted to say because the little darlings were whisked back to the gymnastics floor. And M did fall back asleep. :)

I'm doing okay on the Daphne front. BG is not. He wanders around the house at night crying out for her. And he now drinks and eats out of the cat bowls with his back to the wall. I guess to avoid being snatched. It's kind of funny. :) Well, not the first part. Lily hasn't seem to notice all though she's playing with the cats more and being a little more territorial with them. "My Riley!" She also introduces herself. I mean, to other people, not the cats. Presumably, they already know her name. Of course, she says Lily like Yeh-yee but it's a start. :)

The top pic is of Lily at five weeks and the second is of Madi. I'm looking for similarities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping beauties. g-ma