Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bzzzzzzz

I've been a busy bee lately. I start work this Saturday. I'm only going to work 1 day a week but there's an awful lot of preparation going into this one day. :) I went to school last night to practice on someone and that really helped. I found myself remembering the flow of things. So that was awesome. :) Poor Pedro has had to put up with me running around all over the place this week. I told him that it won't always be like this. The spa's grand opening is next week so we're all figuring things out this week.

I guess that's it in the news department. Madilyn is growing like a weed. I can start her on cereals now. I just keep on forgetting. :) Like I said, it's been a hectic week. It was such a beautiful day yesterday that we went to the park. I fed Madilyn at a picnic table while Lily ran around for an hour. It was nice. And then, of course, she crashed. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That brings back such fond memories of (daddy) Pedro Jr. at this age. After a hard day out in the fresh air playing he would crash at the dinner table chewing his dinner. Dad would lovingly carry him off to bed:) g-ma