Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So Much for That

Lily got sick again after gymnastics class. I guess I can't say 100% that she gets sick there but it sure seems like it. She had an awful high fever last night and she was shaking. It was a little scary. She seems better today although she's thrown up everything she's eaten. But her fever is down and she's in better spirits.

Madilyn and I were goofing around and taking pictures last night. Pedro slept with Lily so that I could get some sleep but someone decided they were going to try out for the opera last night. I could not believe it. I mean, she wasn't good or anything. Just relentless. Maybe it was payback for the goofy pictures.

I've been painting Lily's room, every chance that I get. Yesterday, I was too busy tending to Lily. Actually, that's not true. She crashed about 2 pm for a nap and I wasn't about to paint in there with her sleeping. Which was okay. My so-called muscles needed the break. I think I've had this can of purple paint for years. I finally got around to doing something with it. I like it but Pedro hates it, which makes me like it more. :)

Today, I also managed to go through some of Lily's old baby clothes. I finally found the batch of 3 to 6 month sized winter stuff that I was looking for. phew Saved myself a bunch of money on the clothes I was about to order at Gymboree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Lily is sick again. I like the purple paint. g-ma