Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh dear

While I was out today, Pedro was naughty and put Madilyn in the bouncy seat. Now there's the bouncy seat that holds infants and jiggles when they move. He put her in the one that has leg holes and hangs from a door frame. She held her own and even seemed to be able to manage which way the thing turned. Lily was 4 months when we used it with her. M is 2. You can see that she's a little bit wee for it.

I was up a lot last night. M would kick off her blankets and it was cooler last night so she got cold. I'll need to start putting pants on her at night. I did it the night before and she slept really well. I think it's time to go shopping for some rompers. :) Anyway, for the most part M sleeps through the night. That is awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little blue eye peeping out behind the strap. g-ma