Friday, August 14, 2009

Tired

I'm getting to the point where it's almost impossible to get up in the morning. I remember this from Lily's infancy too. If they need me, I can get up. But if it's just rolling around in the crib playing, mommy's butt stays in bed. I didn't get up until 8:30 today. Lily was pounding on my back saying "no sleep bed".

I do feel a little more refreshed today. I guess listening to my body (not that I had any choice) kind of helped. I was reading a book last night on baby development and realized that things are going to happen so fast. I think M could've slept through the night last night, and her routine is changing to reflect that. Then she's going to start sitting up and eating solids. Then crawling. ack!

And BG is doing okay. His paw is still sore but his attitude is upbeat so... I have a bunch of meds for him, which cracks me up because they're in syringes. I think one of them is an opioid, which makes me jealous.

No comments: