Friday, August 7, 2009

Updates

I really do put a lot more pics up on Facebook. It's easier and I can put fun captions on. just in case anyone's looking for more pics. :)

Life goes on in the Thompson household. Madilyn is still having problems kicking at night and not sleeping. Last night, the swing couldn't even get her to sleep. But hopefully, we're over the hump and things will improve from here. I might try to get some more gripe water today. I was giving it to her and it didn't seem to make a big difference, but maybe a little difference is a good thing? It has chamomile in it, which helps promote relaxation so....

I've been trying to clean up the house too. I don't mean, cleaning exactly, but going through the clutter and getting rid of the things we're not using. It's hard because I was raised by parents who were of the generation that you didn't throw out anything you could use, even if it might be 30 years before you used it.

Anyway, in part of my effort to be healthier, I try to prep meals earlier in the day so it's not so hard to get dinner together. On that note, I have some corn to shuck, or whatever you call it. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so looking foward to 8-11-9.
Love g-ma

Anonymous said...

um i think you should put pics on evenly not everyone uses facebook

LzyMom said...

Hey anonymous (pedro), even your dad is on facebook. get with the program, ya hoser.