Monday, August 24, 2009

Way Down South in the Land of Sleep Deprivation and Cheesy Scrambled Eggs

Well, I guess Madilyn officially slept through the night last night. Officially, 5 or 6 hours straight is through the night and she slept from 11:15 til 5am. I changed her diaper and she slept on until 6:30. Someone might think - hey that's not too bad. Pedro had to get up at 5am to go to work so I had Lily with me. She poked me in the back in the middle of the night. It startled me which made her giggle, so she did it more. SIGH.

Of course, I did tell her to jump in the puddle and she fell so maybe it was payback...

We went to see Ponyo yesterday. It was okay. It was Lily's first foray into a movie theater. She did really well. She only talked a little bit. She spent most of the time standing, since her weigh wasn't enough to keep the seat down. :) Also, she squatted and peered between the seats when it was too scary. And Stacy's lap made a good place to ride out another scary scene. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oops the bum. LOL g-ma