Friday, September 4, 2009

Sorry

I hate it when the blogs I visit aren't updated. So, for the two or three people who come here - sorry. :) I've had quite the day today. M had a volcanic diarrhea and I had to clean her from her armpits to her knees. She giggled the whole time. Then, Daphne pooped in the hallway and three times in the kitchen. Lily doesn't have a pull up on and I'm afraid that she will complete the poop trifecta.

She is so funny. Lily, I mean. Pedro was late getting home yesterday and she was dressed and waiting for him to take her to the park. See above. She said "Daddy no like me". She says that about everyone. Except for me, as far as I know. :)

I am stressed about the Daphne poop situation. She's been pooping outside of the litter box for a while now. I've been keeping it really clean so she doesn't have an excuse. I actually made an appointment for her to go in on Tuesday. And, well, not come out again. Not in her original packaging, anyway. Oh, I almost started to cry on the phone so I'm not a heartless beast. But I have an active toddler and a baby who will be crawling soon. I'd like them not to have to crawl through cat poop.

And who knows, she may not be enjoying herself either.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you all Saturday. :) g-ma