Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No sleep til kindergarten!

Poor Madilyn. She's an awesome calm baby who just cannot seem to sleep at night. She's discovered her hands and desperately wants to get them into her mouth so she can suck on them. So from 1am until 7:30ish, I got to listen to her either sucking manically on her hands or shrieking in frustration if they got away from her. We're both exhausted today. Pedro stayed home a little longer today so I could get some rest. I finally dragged my carcass out of bed at 9. I mean, I am EXHAUSTED. I don't mind getting up at night to feed her. She's eating faster, etc. But this all night partying. I just can't take it. I'll pick up some gripe water today and see if that helps.

She's sleeping now. Why doesn't she try to suck her hands during the day????

In other news, Lily was trying to feed Madilyn the other day. She decided she didn't like getting kicked so I finished the feed. While I was doing that, Lily started to rub M's legs and feet. :) She's a good big sister. Sometimes.

And the grunting sounds in the video? Madilyn eating.


No comments: