Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh

I am so tired. I hope Madilyn starts sleeping through the night soon because I'm dying over here. On the days that I do get a nap, it might only be for 15 or 20 minutes. :P We've also had kind of a busy week. Don't ask me what we've done because I don't remember.

I don't think we have anywhere that we have to go tomorrow. phew It's hard because M still keeps herself up at night with the moving and grooving. Then tries to sleep all day to make up for it. I bravely try to keep her awake during the day but it's hard after she's kept me up all night. If I didn't have Lily, I could sleep too but I have a toddler that wants me to chase her around the house. Sigh.

I had to take BG to the vet's today. He was limping really badly. I told them to keep him overnight since the x-rays didn't show anything. I mean, he couldn't even put weight on his paw and I have no idea what happened. He was also sedated so in the morning when the drugs have worn off, the vet might be able to figure things out. There was no swelling or visible injury so it's a bit of a mystery. :(

Alright, I'm exhausted and can hardly see my screen so....

No comments: