Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 26th - Worst Day Ever

Well, okay, no one close to me died. (Sorry Ted Kennedy) Lily dumped chocolate milk on the sofa yesterday. Then, once I had it cleaned up, she sprayed the sofa with bug spray. It stank so badly that I had to take the cushion covers off and wash them, something I'm not sure they were meant for. Well, they survived the washer and dryer and looked pretty darn good. So Lily spills carpet cleaner on them. Thankfully, that cleaned up easily.

Then, she found the water sprayer hanging on my doorknob (the cats have been pounding on my door at night) and she spritzed all over my dresser and all the contents sitting on top of it. Then she found a bleach cleanser in the bathroom and sprayed her monkey bath mat which now has white eyes. THEN she found the WD40 in the toolbox and sprayed floor tiles sitting on a living room end table. GOOD GRIEF. I swear that these things were put away and that she was told not to touch them. It was like spending a day with that gremlin from the Bugs Bunny cartoon.

And yes, this is the same almost 3 year old that refuses naps...


2 comments:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Lily is so funny. The pic of her with the shades on fits the story. Incognito.

stacy said...

HA! Love the first pic of Lily. :) I'm getting a Tom Cruise circa Risky Business vibe....LOL