Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The 4 month old 2 month old *

Pedro was hassling me again to update the blog. Hello, I did it yesterday. Jeesh. But I want to brag on about Miss Madilyn so he lucked out. She's now 10 lbs 11oz. When she was born, she was about the 25th percentile and now she's beefed up to the 50th percentile. Go Madi!

The doctor was examining her on the table and was shocked when M rolled over. This was about 30 seconds after I told her that M rolls over. It's nice when people listen, right? :P Madilyn rolls over and moves about a foot across her crib. It's not uncommon for me to find her with her head against the side of the crib with an arm or leg hanging out. Who wants to place bets for when she'll be climbing out?

Oh and M slept through the night last night. I mean, really slept. From 10 until 4:30, when I had to change her leaky diaper, then she went back to sleep until 8 when I woke up and had to wake her up. So it was for real. Let's see, she's 22.5 inches long (50th %) and her head is 14.5 inches around (5th %). So she's an interestingly shaped kid. :) Lily had a huge melon at birth and it stayed that way.

Anyway, I hear a hungry baby calling for me so I'd better go. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.





* Madilyn is 2 months old and doing things that are normal for a 4 month old

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madilyn wants to catch up with her big sister. g-ma