Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She lives

I canceled that Daphne appointment. She did pretty well over the weekend, with respect to litter using. I'm going to talk to one of the vets today and hopefully pick up some feliway stuff. As well as go to the bank and the post office. whew This stay at home stuff is pretty busy sometimes.

Was that English?

Anyway, we're all doing alright today. At least, for right now. :) Madilyn slept from 9:45 last night until 7:30 when I got her up. Well, she woke up a few times and I had to settle her back down. I wasn't really prepared to do a feeding at 5:30am. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm mean. You know, with Lily I was all about attachment parenting and following her cues. Well, that's pretty tiring. With poor Madilyn, it's all about how much my tired body can take. But hey, she's sleeping through the night. :)

We went toy shopping with Lily over the weekend and bought her some more appropriate toddler toys. She now has a tea set. :) She loves it and has it set up all nice in the living room. We also got her a fabulous feather and sequin phone, which she adores. AND a tool set. She's always stealing her daddy's tools so now she has her own. The trade off is that when she took his tools, she was pretty quiet about it. When she plays with hers, the whole block knows. :)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I want a feather and sequin phone!!! :)

LzyMom said...

Well, I don't know where you'd get a real one. I'm sure they're out there. :)

LzyMom said...

Now, I want one too!