Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ugh

I'm having a very small glass of red wine and it's putting me to sleep. Lily and I had a better sleep last night, although we're in for fun tonight. The both of us can't stop coughing. :P And she refuses to take cough syrup. I tried honey too but she spat that out also. Sigh.

Madilyn is still healthy just very peeved at having to sit by herself in her babysit. I'm trying to minimize her exposure to me so that she doesn't get sick. Of course, she doesn't understand that. At least we didn't have fevers today. I feel like we'll get healthy, then Lily will go to her next gymnastics class and we'll get sick again. My plan is to soak all of us in antibacterial hand gel as soon as we leave the gym.

Madilyn is trying so hard to sit up. I'm like, dude, you're not even 3 months old. You can roll over, grab your toes and "talk". Rest a bit. :)

No comments: