Monday, September 28, 2009

The Weekend

We had a good visit at g-ma and g-pa's house. We met lots of members of the family that we hadn't met before. :) Madilyn, my usually happy baby, is a little cranky at the lack of warm arms today. She had a pretty cozy weekend being snuggled by everyone. :) Lily enjoyed being the popular princess. No, she didn't wear her crown then - she wore it this morning and showed me her princess pose. I'm so scared. I suspect that she's going to be a terror when she's a pre-teen. She's just much more of a girly-girl than I ever was. I'm not sure I'll ever be ready for that. :)

I'm still down about Daphne, it's going to take a while to process, I think. Anyway, here's some cute pics of Lily and Pepita, Aunt Manuela & Uncle Delio's puppy. She was a very sweet dog. Except for tempting Lily into chasing her into a big mud puddle. :)

No comments: