Monday, September 28, 2009

Is this day over yet?

I'm updating the blog (yet again) to try and distract myself from my tiredness, headache and exceptional gastric distress. And throw in a little grief too. I was feeling down and thought, I don't really have a good reason.... oh wait, yes I do. It was shockingly sad to walk past the three cat bowls and remember there's only two cats now. Sigh.

I took pictures of Lily as a princess today. She was extremely into it. I'm not really sure what her future holds but I'll be as supportive as I can be. Well, I just spent the last few hours watching Glee on hulu. So much for blog stories! I needed a little distraction though. Pedro was trying to talk to me about Daphne and made me cry. It's just a little too soon. *sniffle*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May you be blessed with butterfly kisses and princess waves and a heart of loving sunshine today.
:) g-ma