Wednesday, July 2, 2008

PIzza Princess

We had pizza for our anniversary dinner last night. Hey, did I want to slave away in the kitchen, or just shovel food in my face??? Obviously, the latter. Lily ate almost a whole piece of pizza. Most of which she consumed under the crib. She spends a lot of time under there lately. No, I have no idea why.

Today we met up with the playgroup at the park. I spent most of an hour and a half chasing after her. She did go down the curvy slide - backwards. I should have had my camera. Sigh. She also went down the big tube slide face first. Anyway, she had a great time and wore herself out. Unfortunately, I got worn out too... That's okay, more WW points earned. :) Tonight, we ate pork roast, roast potatoes and broccoli with cheese sauce. yummm Who says you can't enjoy yourself on Weight Watchers??? :)

I hope all of my Canadian homies had a good Canada Day. :)

No comments: