Sunday, September 15, 2013

GAH!

I'm so tired but I promised myself that I would write in the blog today.

So, yesterday or today, who knows, Madi was playing with an empty toilet paper roll.  I took it from her and showed her how you could peek through it and look at things.  She got the idea right away and had fun snooping at me.

Later, I try to feed her and pop a Fruit Loop in her mouth.  She takes it out, sees it's a circle and holds it up to her eye.  She can't see through it so I hear, clear as a bell, "bull shit".

If that doesn't prove she's my grandma reincarnated, I don't know what will. 

She's doing well.  Not at her age level, but learning new words and really grasping them.  We got up to 17 today before she cheated.  Counting, I mean.  So there's a slow but progressive development and that's what's most important. 

For me?  Well, I have a busy week.  Work might not start til October, which is fine because now Pedro has some training that goes til 5.  *eyeroll*

Not his fault, just how life is. 

Anyway, I would like a permanent part-time job.  But money is also fun, so we'll see how this job goes and keep on looking for the next.  I'm still in shock over how my life has just taken off.  It's fun.  :)

Peace!

No comments: