Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Quicke

So, hmmm. I only have a few minutes before I take off to get the girls. So of course, my brain has shut down...

I managed to run 1.5 miles today. It's hard to get back into it after being sick for a week. But I ran a 10 min mile so I was happy. I'm not sure what the mud race will totally entail but the longest stretch of running is one mile so I'm trying to condition my body for short bursts of speed. No comments from Pedro.

Madi has been a pistol (huge surprise) at school by trying to get into the bathroom. It's like 2 weeks ago she finally discovered it in the classroom. *rolling eyes* So she got in there the other day and the teachers fussed at her to get out. She called one a b*tch and walked up to the other and yelled "poo poo!" So, you know, that's kind of good. Every time she follows me in the bathroom I point out that pee pee and poo poo go in the toilet so she was probably trying to let them know that SHE knew.

*exhale*

What else? hmmm Life is rolling along. Good or bad, healthy or sick that darn sun keeps on coming up. :) Hope everyone is having a good week.

No comments: