Monday, February 13, 2012

And...

Most importantly, I ordered a new nose piercing thing. I just don't have time to drive into town with two small kids, go into a tattoo parlour and try to pick a more permanent screw. Shut up.

I still have the one I got when my nose was pierced and those are big to allow for swelling but now it hangs down out of my nose or pokes out the side of my nose... For some reason, I never thought to check online until Stacy mentioned it. It only took a few minutes to figure out the sizes, even with Madilyn on my lap.

I hope this one makes my life easier. People are always saying "Oh, you need a tissue." Um no, that's just my humongous nose piercing thing.

So, yeah, I ordered white gold with a real diamond.

What?

And I'm going to the ballet with Stacy. She invited me. :p

No comments: