Monday, July 11, 2011

Yay!

I logged in and it actually worked. So, not a lot to report this week, which I guess is good. I got Lily's preschool application off and they just called to let me know that they got it. I'll be meeting with the school in a few weeks to make sure that Madi is still eligible for their program. Still haven't seen the genetics testing results. phew But still things are sort of evening out again.




Pedro's been sleeping more with Madi. Too bad I haven't been sleeping well. argh Lily either wakes me up in the middle of the night or it takes me hours to fall asleep. Sigh. I do worry about Madi. I found the results from her last doctor's visit and she's fallen from the 40% for height down to 11%. Now, I know trying to measure a wiggly baby isn't an exact science but that's still worrying. We go back next month for another height/weight check.

I did bring up a growth hormone deficiency. Just throwing around ideas. I mean, 3 out of the 4 of us in this house are above average height and weight. Lily just because she's such a big kid.

I am still so glad to see her walking. She can bend over and pick things up and not fall down. Usually. :) And yes, she's my snuggle bear. Be careful what you wish for: I wanted a snuggly baby. :)

No comments: