Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Better

So I'm starting to feel more like myself. I didn't know how long it would take to get over surgery. A week? A day? I mean, some people make such a big deal out of it. Most days I have at least one moment where I HAVE to sit down. I don't think I had that yesterday. But I've been trying to nap every day. This involves me waiting for Madi to sleep, then grabbing her and going over the rules with Lily:

#1 No leaving the house.
#2 Don't let anyone in.

New rule:

#3 Don't start any fires.

I always feel nervous leaving Lily unattended but when momma needs a nap, she needs a nap! Usually Lily joins us about halfway through. :)

And this just about killed me:

Lily, to the Pest Control Guy: "Will the ants eat me?"

PCG: "Would you eat an elephant? To the ants, you're like an elephant." He goes outside.

Lily, laughing: "That guy's crazy! He thinks I'm an elephant! hahahahahaha"

Oh boy.

No comments: