Thursday, July 29, 2010

What we did today

Holy smokes it is hot out there. But I was jonesing for some pizza and the lemon curd cupcake sounded too good to pass up so out we went. Pedro ate Lily's piece of pizza. Who does that??? I only had one slice of chicken parm - which was good because I've already had 2 cupcakes. :) We went to the place that you like to go to g-pa.


Note to Lily: you don't have to grow up THAT fast. She's rocking some red velvet cupcake around her mouth. She was shocked when I told her and ran to a mirror to fix herself AND her lipgloss. Sigh.












Madi is still keeping me awake at night. Not for as long but she has trouble falling asleep on her own. I usually have to grab her and snuggle her so that she can fall asleep. She seems to sleep best between 6 and 9:30 and so I'm very glad that Pedro lets us sleep in now. :)

No comments: