Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blah

Well, last night was better than the night before. Madi woke me up at 3 (as per usual) then woke me up about every hour after that. Granted she only woke me up for a short period so that was way better than Tuesday night. I'm still tired, of course. Waiting for the day that she'll sleep through the night....

I've started letting Madi take baths by herself. I'm sitting right beside the tub, however. And she reminded me why we bought a shower caddy when she went straight for the shampoos. She's still not walking or crawling but if I hold her up she moves her legs like she's ready to take off across the floor. So that's good, right?

And on top of all this merriment, I feel like I'm rocking another sinus infection. Sometimes I sleep with a blanket on my head since we're low on pillows. Sigh. Lily has been a pretty good girl these days. Yesterday I broke down crying (I was REALLY tired) and told her that I wanted to be a good mom. She said "You are a good mom. You brought me cherries and played pony". *sniff*

1 comment:

stacy said...

Love the bubble bath pics!! Too cute. :)