Saturday, July 17, 2010

Holy Crap

Am I tired. Madi kept me up from 3:45 til 5 something. GAH I didn't give her any medicine before going to bed so I think that's why she was harder to get back to sleep. Ever since she started crawling she doesn't flop around on the bed so much, so THAT's good. Oh and the little poop woke up at 8, all bright eyed. So I got up to feed her and, of course, 30 minutes later she was falling asleep. Well, I've poked and prodded her to keep her awake. I have this family rule: if I'm awake You're awake. Since the opposite of that goes on so much.

I don't really know why Madi decided to crawl yesterday. She was sitting on the floor "playing" with another baby. (They were both chewing on the same thing). Then she saw a little activity area and I guess it looked interesting because she just crawled on over. I put her down to sleep on it. Last night, she kept up the crawling. We were watching 2012, kind of cheesy but entertaining, so I had to remind myself to go and check on her. Oh, she stayed in the study, but disappeared under the high chair to pull out books, or went under Lily's desk to chew on wires. Good times.

At least it feels like we're getting somewhere.

Speaking of which, I need to drink two more coffees before going to the gym. Oh yeah, I'm healthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go Madi LOL g-ma