Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grouchy

As you can probably tell by my previous post, I'm grouchy. Madi didn't wake me up as much but she was flopping all over the place and crying. You try to sleep while being body slammed by a 1 year old. It took an hour, at least, to get her to nap. I mean, she was asleep and even after I told Lily to be quiet, she yelled for me and woke up Madi.

I'm so tired and frustrated. I think it's one thing to have the baby waking me up at night and another to have her inconsolable during the day. I just get nothing done. Like right now: I'd like to clean up but I daren't go into the bedroom where she's sleeping. You know? Another front tooth is coming in and the upper sure seem more painful than the bottom. Sigh. I think I'm just going to be grumpy for a while more. It's so weird that it seems like two weeks ago, she just changed. She cries more, has trouble falling asleep, etc. Is it something I did? Is it something she's going through? etc. galg

Man am I going through chocolate today. If someone would drop off a chocolate cheesecake I'd be much obliged. :P It's definitely gym day. I think the biggest frustration is that I don't know what to do to help Madi. And then there's a big pile of cat barf on the floor. BG peed somewhere in the study, Lily massacred my soap and made a mess in the shower. I'm kind of a one crisis at a time kind of person so this all just has me on edge today. Add to the fact that it's going to be close to 100 F all week and my eye drop prescription is $60. :P GAH

I still believe that with time, Madi will learn to soothe herself and communicate what she needs. She also looks like she's going through a growth spurt. Oh and in the good news department, she's started drinking from a sippy cup again.

Seriously people, it's been rough.

No comments: