Friday, August 20, 2010

argh

So much going on. We're getting new carpets in a couple of weeks. Working with a contractor to have a garage built. I'm researching new windows to have installed. Plus I'm working on ironing out the details of our trip to Canada.

Too much??

We'll survive. It's made harder by Miss Madi-cakes not sleeping through the night still. Last night she wouldn't fall asleep until 1! ACK! And then woke me up just before 5. I let her work on falling asleep by herself. LOL I just didn't have the energy. I'm finding that a lot more lately - not having the energy. I looked at the dishes in the sink, last night, that I was going to have to move to wash a pot to cook and I thought, no way. Sigh.

Anyway, I have a taker for the crib so we'll be able to get some things out of the house before the carpets are done. THAT is causing me so much stress. After eleven years in some place, a lot of stuff accumulates. I'm trying to weed some of the garbage out but it's not easy. I feel like we're down to the minimum! So just thinking of moving everything out of the rooms.... We're going to do it in two stages: All the bedrooms, then the living room. That way we'll have the space to put all the furniture.

Anyway, I need to work on my to do list again! argh!

No comments: