Friday, February 26, 2010

hmpf

Well, I was trying to desperately find my camera to take a pic of Madi holding the bottle but I couldn't find it fast enough. SIGH. I can't believe she's 8 months old now and finally looking it. I was worried that I was going to have a pint sized kid FOREVAH! I weighed her the other day and she's 17.3 pounds. Give or take. :) So I think she's well on her way to being 20 pounds by a year. She also only woke up once at 4:45 and fell right back asleep. So whew It will be nice to eventually sleep through the night but I'll take the little interruptions over the big ones.

I still want to take the girls to playgroup today but Lily has a cough. I think it's a post nasaly thing but I don't really want to take the chance. It sucks because Lily is so excited about it. :( She's not coughing a lot.... And yes that's the new sofa. It felt so amazing to sit on a sofa that actually supports my butt!

I guess we'll go to playgroup. I don't want to hear Lily whining for the next 3 hours. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at Madi's long legs, she is already runway beautiful. Beautiful,
beautiful baby girl:) g-ma

ps: The sofa and pillows look great:(