Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SCREAM

This election can not come soon enough.  I am sick of all the survey phone calls.  JFC  I have a feeling that the predictions are used for something other than predictions.  Did that make sense?  Like it's a way of using "statistics" to influence voters.

Also, sometimes I lie like a dog when I do get cornered by a survey taker. Oh, yes I do.

So anyway.

Crap.  Where did I get to?  I see the dentist tomorrow to get measured for a crown.  That should be fun.  Insurance doesn't cover it.  *eyes*

I swear that the last time I had tooth problems the dentist had a nice VW Passat and by the time my problems were done, he had a Lexus. 

O.o

He's a nice guy and a competent dentist. 

Anyway, so yeah.  Lily is at home again.  She has strep.  Well, okay the fast culture was negative but everyone leaned WAY back after getting a glimpse of her throat.  The doc said she has 5 out of 5 classic signs for strep.  I asked to see too and ugh.  So she's on antibiotics.  She prob won't be trick or treating tonight.  How much does that suck?

Madi is Madi.  I hear her repeating more words but still no momma.  I have heard her say "deh deh" when Pedro was in the room. I think she knows more than she wants to say.  Yesterday, she was saying "juice".  I know she was.  She said it several times.  But she doesn't look at me and say it.  She just idly says it and then I have to pay attn and get it for her.  It's like, really? 

Oh and I was super sick over the weekend.  I had some kind of gastritis.  Today is the first day that I've felt almost normal.  The stomach cramping made my innards SO tender and sore.  I was about to go to the emergency room Saturday afternoon but the antacids helped tame my stomach.  Pedro and I both crashed. 

It's hard.  He watches Madi when I'm sick which means that he might not get enough sleep.  I can't take care of the girls as well so it's up to him.  I guess he gets to see what life is like for me.  O.o

Anyhoo, Lily is in her heaviest pajamas and snuggling on my bed.  I think that calls for a nap. 

And who's my handsome boy???!


Bonus:

Lily:  "Is God Santa?"

Me:  "....."

Lily:  "What?  They're both white!"

-.-


No comments: