Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lily

Happy 6th Birthday to Miss Lily.  :)

I'm sorry I haven't been posting.  It has been a humdinger of a month.  Sick kids and what not.  I'm not sure how Lily's birthday party is going to be.  Quite a few people haven't RSVP'd.  Could be 8 kids, could be 18.  wheeeee!

Anyway, I took Lily shopping and got her new clothes, which she is so psyched about.  It's kind of hard to buy her more grown up clothes!  I got her some sweater dresses.  They are short sleeved so she should be able to layer things to warm up or cool down as needed.  And new boots.  Good grief.  If I had a nickel for every time I've caught her on the back deck in underpants and boots.  O.o

 But daddy didn't just read that.

So aside from sick kids, things have been busy.  It's still kind of a mad rush every night to pack lunches, do homework, etc.  Get outfits ready.  But at the same time...  It's crazy seeing how fast time goes by.  In 10 years, Lily will be able to drive a car.  What the hell?

Madi had a field trip to a pumpkin patch.  She did relatively well.  She didn't break anything.  :)  That's the TA Miss Na.  She dotes on Madi a little bit.  Which is fine by me.  :)

I can't really think of anything else.  I need to wrap presents, have a shower, walk the dog, make macaroni and cheese (from scratch), and I guess that's it.  lol  Still seems like a lot to do in less than 90 minutes.  O.o



No comments: