Monday, January 9, 2012

Wow

When it rains it pours! So the dryer isn't drying our clothes. I have a lot of bad words that I want to say about that. I did buy a cheap wooden dryer thing to hang up our clothes. That will help a bit, at least with my stuff. I've used them before....

I totally twisted my ankle, not once but three times today. I threw my shoes out as soon as I got home. I loved my funky wooden shoes but that solid sole doesn't allow for using your foot to make adjustments on things. So yay for having to run on a bad ankle. *eyes* Well I can't run today anyway because I'm not sure I have any clean clothes. See above.

In other news, I'm so stoked that my cousin is expecting! I'll bet the baby will be adorable and I know it will be well-loved. :)

Madi said "sippy" last night when she found her sippy cup. I think she's just messing with us.

Lily is ready to go back to school and I am so ready for her to go back. lol I told her that tomorrow morning, I'm dropping them off and then coming home and sleeping. Oh yeah.

I guess that's it. Je suis très fatigué et je dois manger quelque chose.

No comments: