Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh yeah

And Madi is fine. It was a weird day where Lily was so dependent on me and Madi was fine as long as I kept up with her food/drink demands.

We are all soooooo tired. I didn't sleep well because Lily and Pedro were in and out of the hall bathroom. Pedro was yelling at Lily (because that makes sense, right? Yelling at a sick kid *eyes*) Then he kicked me out of bed at 4 so I'd have to take care of Lily. I think I got to sleep an hour when she barfed again. I think around 7 we finally finished everything and the the cats found out that I was in there and not Pedro so I had two cats walking on me. Then, the cherry on the cake, was Riley barfing in Lily's room. Proudly too. Like he thought it was the place to do it or something. That's when I said f*ck it and slept for 2 hours.

Oh yeah, it's been a fun week! That being said, I need to go to the gym and run because I have that mud warrior race in three months. All I can say is, damn peer pressure!

No comments: