Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oof

So we're making it day by day. Both girls have double ear infections. Lily started her meds on Sunday so today she's doing a lot better. Madi only started her antibiotics yesterday so she's still hurting. :/ I was getting really frustrated because Madi was SO clingy but not exhibiting any signs (that I could see) of what was wrong with her. I mean, she screams if I leave her for 30 seconds and I'm sorry, but I have stuff to do. :/

Hopefully, by tomorrow things will be better with them both. I'm just not sure if Lily should go to school. Maybe we'll see how she feels. You can't catch ear infections, of course, but I don't know if she's still carrying the original bugs. She lost 2.5 pounds! She wasn't all that hungry and when she did eat it came back up. But both of them had a pretty good dinner last night so....

And I think I got more sleep last night too. I mean, Madi woke me up but for less time and less frequently. I still feel like my head is in a fog though. Yesterday was hell. I mean, mostly for me. I reached a point by 3pm that I couldn't go on anymore. So I tried napping on the living room floor and I may as well have tried sleeping on the interstate. :P

Well, someone is calling for me again...

No comments: