Saturday, March 19, 2011

We are

definitely due for an update. So Lily is off staying the weekend with her grandparents. Everything just seemed to come into place for that. G-ma and g-pa were here to watch the girls while I went and had a mammogram. I'm not much into baring my soul before big events so I kept this mostly quiet. At my last OB/GYN visit she found a mass - she wasn't worried I wasn't really worried but with my family history of breast cancer I went in and had a mammogram and an ultrasound.

I'm all good!

For now anyway. I'm trying to lose weight (fat people produce more estrogen which is related to breast cancer) but I still find it really hard to do while sleep deprived. I eat or drink things to get a little boost to get me through the day. There are days that I put a show on for Madi and just flake out and snooze on the sofa. I HATE doing that but sometimes I get that - I cannot go on - feeling. :P

So Pedro finally let Lily go. LOL I mean to her g-ma's house. I think it helped that he wasn't here at the time. I'm not being mean, I did call him and ask him if he was okay with it. I know he feels left out of decisions. Lily asks almost everyday to go to her g-ma's house (she's even asked to go to M'Lou's house) so she loves her family and wants to spend time with them. That's not a bad thing to encourage, you know?

Well, I'm sort of enjoying my Lily time. It is a little bit easier caring for one kid vs two. Even if Lily takes care of herself most of the time. Madi however has stepped up her game. She woke me up at 1:30. WHY? I want to know WHY. I am getting frustrated and to the end of my rope. She can't tell me what's wrong yet and I've tried all that I can. argh

Anyway, she did take two steps last night so that was good. hmpf

No comments: