Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Well

I find myself with a little time on my hands. Not much, don't get too excited. Things are going well, I guess. I'm feeling totally overwhelmed about the idea of Christmas. I think I just need to make a list in order of importance and chip away at it. I'm looking forward to the rituals of it, this year. Roaring fires, hot chocolate, etc. All the things that I can start to share with my family. :) As emotionally unhealthy as my parents could be, we always had a good time at Christmas. Probably due to all the rumballs.

I'm still chugging away at my diet. I do well on Weight Watchers. I'm just a miserable cow. I hate veggies so my diet looks like: eat, starve for a few hours, eat, starve, eat and then go to bed hungry. But it works. :) Madilyn is a joy and Lily has been more and more fun to hang out with. Her big thing now is make believe. I have trouble keeping track of who I'm supposed to be.

And how gorgeous is she??? Lily is usually the photogenic one and Madilyn looks goofy. She might give Lily a run for her money. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at my brigh eyed girl holding her bollte.:):):) g-ma