Monday, December 21, 2009

I am so done

If I never see another snowflake as along as I live, it will be too soon. Or however that goes. We've had a couple of sunny days but there is still so much snow. Apparently, Cville got hit with snow and the roads there are still difficult, if not impassable. Fluvanna's roads, Pedro reports, are pretty good. He went out with Lily today. Thank heavens. Too many loved ones in the same house for too long makes Sonia go crazy. :)

And it's not like it's bad to be with family but the feeling of being STUCK with them for an interminable time is well... hard. Like a whole lot of other people, I had some thing that I wanted to get done for Christmas. I will have to hope that I can get out to do them in a couple of days. I guess I could go to Richmond instead of Cville....

Well, I'm feeling kind of blah and lethargic. I stand at the doors and windows silently urging the sun on. I think it was in the low 40s today so some snow melted. I know I sound like an old cranky lady (shut up, Pedro) but I have things to do and I want the snow gone! There I said it! In other news, I did put some Christmas lights up on the back balcony and it's very pretty to look at lying in bed. :)

No comments: