Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hellacious

I had quite the afternoon. I ran out of conditioner so I HAD to go into town to get some. Then, because we're expecting a foot of snow on Saturday, I went to Whole Foods for some essentials. The essentials turned out to be champagne and cupcakes. So be it. :) Anyway, I tried to beat the traffic but the drive home was atrocious. Poor Lily, hadn't been feeling well all day and after much groaning, barfed all over herself and partially on Madilyn. M has the best WTH? face EVER. Madilyn was also the best dressed out of the 3 of us as she was rocking her Ralph Lauren sweat suit. Thanks Aunt Maria!

Anyway, we made it home safely. Madilyn made it five hours without eating. She's my little trooper. She was making googly eyes at people in Whole Foods until she noticed how many people were looking at her. Then she started to cry. :)

No comments: