Monday, August 18, 2008

tired

I've been cleaning the house for some unknown reason this morning. I mean, the guy is coming to give our heatpump it's semi-annual check up, but I've been oiling the wooden furniture. You know? I think I get my spring cleaning fever late. :P I had to trim Lily's bangs yesterday. Her hair was hanging in her eyes. I did pretty well considering she kept on swatting my hands and twisting her head so I couldn't hold her hair. I may wait until she's asleep next time....

She's been progressing verbally. I actually can't remember all the words she's been saying lately. She did slide off the sofa and say "I'm okay". I have to admit that I've been worried about her lack of speech. So I've been trying to ramp up how much I talk. But it's hard cuz I have been SO sleepy lately. I think school is taking me down a bit. I love going to class but I get home late and I want just a little time to myself so I stay up until 11 or 12, and of course, Lily doesn't know what sleeping in is...

Whoops, just got the call that the guy is going to be here early. Lily has started watching cartoons early Saturday morning. Pedro and I remember doing the same thing. :) My little girl is growing up. Now if I could only keep her out of the ding dang cat food!

Addendum: I forgot to mention that I finally broke down and bought some skin care for my skin type. Which is sensitive. People in class (and even Pedro) have noticed that my skin isn't so red. It's hard for me to tell because I only look in the mirror about 3 times a day. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lily's bangs look great. I remember Saturday morning cartoons:):):)
g-ma