Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ack!

I am supposed to be working on my first person outside of class tonight. Please, don't feel slighted anyone I know, waiting for a facial. One of the people who works at the school had a facial last night and asked me if I would give her husband a facial tonight. You don't turn down the people who approve your eligibility for graduation, okay? :) I've been reviewing things today in preparation for tonight. I get so nervous. For all my bluster, I do have really low self-esteem and I'm always ready to fail. :P Gosh, now I gave myself butterflies.

I know they know that we're students, so I'm not being too hard on myself. I mean, I am blogging, not writing down the massage steps on flash cards. Although, that's a good idea....

Lily and BG napping today. Lily's been better about going to sleep. She's also getting slightly better about not going behind the entertainment center. How do you explain to your toddler that although you seem like an uptight windbag, you really don't want them to get electrocuted? Just wondering.

No comments: