Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Busy

Wow, this has been another busy week. I still haven't made it to the gym but that's high on my list for today. Which is why I'm posting on Lily's blog...

Monday night Lily kept me up until 2am, so Tuesday morning I took her to the park so that she'd be tired and sure to take a nap. I only meant to go for an hour but there were quite a few other kids to play with so we stayed for an hour and a half! There was this sweet 7 year old boy that was playing with her. His grandma whispered to me that he was medicated. ummm, okay. I think he has something like AD/HD and he wore Lily out. It was awesome. :)

These are some of the earliest pictures that I have of Lily. I took them in the hospital in the middle of the night when I had nothing else to do. :) It was quite a production to get these off of my phone, I won't go into the gory details.

You can see some of the facial bruising from her coming out so fast. How fast? I remember the doctor coming in at 9:30 (right after I threw up) and checking to see if I was dilated. I was mostly so he had me try to push and she was out 13 minutes later. I seriously think that things would have gone a lot worse if I hadn't had an epidural. I wanted to crawl into a corner and die before I had it. But I was induced. So there. :P

Blue blanket? I was convinced I was having a boy before I found out otherwise. And I'm cheap - I wasn't getting rid of a cute blanket because it was the wrong color...

Well, I guess I've wasted enough time. Time for the gym. :)

No comments: